This is adamquaile.com. I'm a PHP developer, based in Liverpool.
I'll soon be adding some of my work, and a few things I find useful. For now, you can find out about me on Github or LinkedIn Feel free to get in touch.
I am currently the Lead PHP developer at Eventpad. I am responsible for the architecture and development of a large CMS / API for a multi-platform app.
I have around 5 years' professional experience in PHP (although I've used it personally since long before then).
You might want to look at some of my work, or contact me for a copy of my CV.
- Lead PHP Developer, 2012 - Current
- At Eventpad, I have been a PHP Developer, Acting Development Project Manager and now Lead PHP Developer.
- I'm currently jointly developing a new systems architecture across our product range and leading the development of the backend systems and API required to support the iOS app.
- PHP Developer, 2011 - 2012
- During my time at Rippleffect, I developed and maintained several medium - high traffic websites. Projects I was involved in include Arsenal Player, Liverpool Airport amongst others.
- I gained significant experience integrating a subscription-based service with multiple payment gateways.
- Smiling Wolf
- PHP Developer, 2009 - 2011
- At this award-winning design agency in Liverpool, I was responsible for the technical design, implementation and delivery of websites, being involved in client discussions and plannings with designers.